We need 50 volunteers to help make the Normal Heights Community Association’s Rock n Roll Half Marathon Water Station the best!
4.6 Mile Water Station Details
Date: Sunday, June 01, 2014
Start Time: 5:00 AM
Location: West Mountain View Drive and Arthur Street, San Diego, CA 92116
How to Volunteer for the Rock n Roll Water Station
Follow the steps below to volunteer for the Normal Heights Community Association’s Rock n Roll Half Marathon Water Station:
- Click here to begin the volunteer registration process
- Select “An individual registering to volunteer as part of a group” and click the “Next Step” button
- On the next page, select “Normal Height Community Association” under the “Available Groups” box and click the “Add Selected Group(s)” button
- Normal Height Community Association will be added to the “Current Groups” box. Click the “Join the Selected Group(s)” button
- The page will refresh and give you the option to pick the volunteer time. Select the box next to “3:00am – 10:00am” and click the “Next Page” button. Don’t worry about the 3:00 AM start time. We need you to show up around 5:00 AM. If you can arrive earlier to help set up, that would be great!
- Fill out your contact information and submit
- Agree to the waiver and submit
Thanks for volunteering for the Normal Heights Community Association’s Rock n Roll Half Marathon Water Station and we look forward to seeing you on June 1st!